News & Recipes
Your Longest Table saves lives!
When you host a Longest Table, you can feel proud knowing every single dollar you raise will go towards fighting cancer through The Hospital Research Foundation Group!
That means 100% of your donation – plus more – gets our researchers one step closer to earlier detection, creating lifesaving treatments and eventually, finding a cure!
Every dollar counts in the fight against cancer:
- $100 enables patients with rare and less common cancers access clinical trials.
- $250 progresses important pre-clinical work to improve the performance of common prostate cancer medication.
- $1,200 supports the investigation into why breast cancer cells become resistant to chemotherapy, with the aim to find new treatments for women fighting hard-to-treat and recurring breast cancers.
- $5,000 provides support to the key medical specialists needed to deliver proton therapy to children and young adults with brain and spine cancers.
You’re supporting lifesaving projects such as:
- The southern hemisphere’s first proton therapy centre to treat hard-to-access cancers in Adelaide!
- Professor Clive Prestidge’s research to improve the performance of essential prostate cancer drugs like Zytiga.
- Dr Marina Kochetkova’s research to stop the rapid progression of aggressive breast cancers.
Did you know that we can DOUBLE your impact to go towards these lifesaving projects? Thanks to one of our incredibly generous supporters, we can gift-match your table if you raise 5K! This supporter knows that together we are stronger in our fight against cancer, which is why they would like to match your table if you raise 5K! So if your table raises 5K, they will generously match your table to 10K! How amazing is that?! 🤩🤩🤩
So what are you waiting for? Register your lifesaving Longest Table event today and together, let’s #ForkCancer!Register your Table today!